[WT-support] Customer number please

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Fri Mar 7 09:54:39 CET 2008

Tom Wylie wrote:
> You will have to get this from the programme
> authors - nobody on the group should know this.
> You get it when you buy the programme.
>

> Tom
> FDM
>
> Ian J Maude wrote:
>
>> I could really do with knowing this guys.  Could someone please let me
>> have my customer number?
>>
>> ------------------------
>>
>> Could someone remind me of the customer number for M0SCG please?
>>
>> Many thanks
>>
>> Ian

I know that Tom.  I emailed the authors and then the list.  I have
received nothing from either email so I thought I would try again.  I
would not expect them to reply on the list ;-)  However, I have been
waiting since Monday for a response so I thought it was time for another
*reminder*.

Ian

--

Ian J Maude, G0VGS