[WT-support] I'm Back.... Wintest Cluster Success !

Andrew O'Brien andrewobrie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 13:10:44 CET 2008

Thanks to all that gave suggestions.  I spent a week trouble shooting.
 I got a weird firewall problem fixed after two days of searching for
a fix and felt that would do it, but no luck. I thought my sytem was
working OK but, accidentally, I discovered I could not update system
time via the various internet time servers.  So, I figured it was time
to reformat the HD, it has been used for 3 years and was time anyway.
I backed up everything, reformatted and reinstalled Windows XP.
Wintest was the first program I installed and the DX Cluster monitor
worked on the first attempt !

So now I have a fully featured WT and a faster PC , no malware (for now).
--
Andy K3UK
www.obriensweb.com