[WT-support] Even more on WinTest and DX Cluster

Don Beattie g3ozf at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 1 16:08:05 CET 2008

Andy,

Just one point in case it helps.

I seem to remember a problem getting cluster spots to populate my band
map, and I think I traced it to having the contest set up as single op.
I seem to remember that WT only allows you look at the cluster if you've
set up the contest as multi op or Single Assisted.

I may be wrong, but there is something at the back of my mind that this
was a problem here once.

73

Don, G3BJ