[WT-support] WtCom.dll memory leakage

f6ira f6ira at tele2.fr
Sun Jun 29 21:44:30 CEST 2008

La dll affecte t'elle aussi le comportement du tunnel comme "companion
program" ?
Gilles F6IRA

Hi

After some investigations regarding the memory leakage reported by Mario
DL5MLO, we think we finally found the bug which was located in the
WtCom.dll. This explains why it affected several Win-Test companion
programs like WtDxTelnet, WtTunnel, etc. It also affects any third-party
program using it (WtLiveScore for example).

Actually, this bug can be a nuisance if you haven't much RAM in your
system and/or if the network traffic passing thru these applications is
intense.

Win-Test itself is *not* affected by this bug, as WtCom.dll is not used.

To prevent any problem, it is advisable to download the fixed version of
this DLL here :

http://download.win-test.com/utils/WtCom.dll

and replace the current version in your Win-Test installation directory.

Caution : The "companion programs" of Win-Test must *not* be runnning
while you replace the dll.