[WT-support] Win-Test & Microham MK2R+ in Mixed Mode

Rick Walker rnwalker at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 25 03:47:05 CEST 2008

I am using Win-Test Version 3.20 with a MK2R+ (router version 5.1.1) and
trying to set up the station to operate SO2R mixed mode for the IARU
contest.  I have two Orion transceivers hooked to the MK2R+.  Radio 1 is set
to CW and Radio 2 is set to SSB.  Win-Test is constantly toggling the QSO
mode from CW to SSB and back about once a second regardless of which radio
is active.  In other words, it correctly detects the band each transceiver
is set on but the mode won't correctly latch into place for either.  I've
tried about everything I can think of prior to posting.  Any help would be
most appreciated.

73,

Rick
K4TD