[WT-support] Win-Test, Microham and WinKey

Matthias Jelen Matthias.Jelen at gmx.de
Wed Jun 11 10:13:17 CEST 2008

Hello!

During WPX CW we used the Microham MK2R as one radio controller in our M/2 - setup. CW was generated with the internal WinKey. Unfortunately, some of us need different WinKey configurations for comfortable use of the paddle (DL5RMH: reverse, DL6RAI: Iambic A, no dash/dot memory, DK4YJ: Iambic B, dash/dot memory and so on...)

The WinKey config window in WinTest says that all WinKey confgurations should be done in the Microham-Router if the WinKey is integrated in a Microham Device. But the WinKey-configuration is grayed out in the router while the port is opened by WinTest. So the only way we found is to disable WinKey in the interface menue in WinTest, change into the router, do the right settings, change back to WinTest and enable WinKey again. Not to easy while running a contest :-)

Is there any other way to do this?

Just a dream I had: Different user profiles in the microham router or WinTes which hold these settings. And those would be selected in the router or even better with the OPON or LOGIN command from WinTest automatically...

73s,

Matthias, DK4YJ