[WT-support] CAT settings of FT-1000MP MarkV (field) in Win-Test

Andy Novikov rz3em at yandex.ru
Wed Jun 11 07:17:32 CEST 2008

Hello Bob,

BWN> Did it work with any other software, like OmniRig?  When it
BWN> was on COM8, was it configured for 4800,N,8,2, DTR=Always Off,
BWN> CTS=Always OFF?  By default CTS=Always ON until you press the
BWN> [FT1000MP Defaults Settings] button to set up everything properly.

As I wrote in my first message, the AATest Contest module uses exactly
the OmniRig engine for CAT communication. And on the COM5,(after I was
not sucessful with WT), the OmniRig worked excellent for the whole FD
contest with the settings mentioned above.

Probably, this info might be useful to identify the reason.

BR,

Andy
73! de Andy, RZ3EM