[WT-support] Wt Server help

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Jun 11 02:04:35 CEST 2008

Since 75.154.159.56 is your connection to the outside world, and you have no
router in between, that is the IP Address to specify.  You don't have to
forward the port since it is already there on your computer.  All you have
to do is add a Windows Firewall Exception to open up the port.

Windows Firewall Instructions may be found here:

Scroll down to "Adding the Port Exception".

WinTest configuration settings may be found here:

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Networking#The_Bridgehead_Concept