[WT-support] ea9lz multi

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Jun 8 19:53:27 CEST 2008

Make sure both PC's have identical multiplier files:  Select Options > Data
Files > Country Files.  Note the installed country file release number, on
both PCs, and make sure both PCs are using the same type of CTY file (there
are three different ones you can select).

The most current release is 2008.06.02.  If the country files are out of
date, press:

   1. [Download]
   2. [Yes]
   3. [OK]
   4. Check "Reload log now"
   5. Press [OK]
   6. Check score reported on both PCs.  They should be identical now, if
   the logs are in synch.  If not, you may need to merge them (see
   http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:File_new#Merge_Logs)