[WT-support] ea9lz multi

Jorge Taboada ea9lz at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 7 22:29:42 CEST 2008

Hi to all.

I already have wiring two computers but I've got a small problem, I would like to know where is my misstake.

PC1 it's a laptop

PC2 it's a desk pc.

Well, all Qso's and alt+g mesage from pc1 to pc2 working with out problem just push enter and go.

But, Qso's and alt+g from pc2 to pc1 do not working totally okay, Qso' never at first time, after few minutes are goin from 2 to 1, alt+g sometimes at first, sometimes not, I need force few times and go.
where is my misstake? what I am doing not okay? what more have I to configured?
73
ea9lz
jorge