[WT-support] Locator Check partial

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jun 3 19:59:59 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 9:01 AM, Noel Chenavard <nc at lem.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> When using WT in VHF contest,
> I would like to enter a locator and check it against the database or the
> log to see who is supposed
> to be active from this point.
>
> Is it possible?
> Should I enter the locator in the callsign field?

Yes, for any contest where the exchange indicates the multiplier, such as
the CQ WW VHF contest, enter the multiplier (the Grid Square Locator) in the
*callsign* field and press [Shift-F10] to display the "Search for worked
multipliers window", shown
here<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Search_for_Worked_Multipliers>.
It will list all the callsigns logged in that multiplier.

this.