[WT-support] RSGB hfcc data mode contests

Andy Hewitt andyphewitt at btopenworld.com
Tue Jun 3 14:31:34 CEST 2008

Hi,

            Yesterday there was an announcement on the UK Contest Reflector
that for next year these very popular contests will be run differently and
in order to do well contestants will need to operate in both RTTY and PSK.
There was a contest last night and for the first time I was able to use
Win-Test but of course I was limited to RTTY, however next year I'll have to
go for both.

            Is there any possibility that PSK could be incorporated into
Win-Test, or perhaps better that instead of MMTTY the data mode engine could
be changed for MMVARI?

73

Andy G3SVD