[WT-support] Manual band map entry

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Jun 1 23:57:13 CEST 2008

2008/6/1 Jim Fisher <gm0nai at btinternet.com>:

>  I would like to be able to manually enter into the band map but can't
> find this function.
> I am only able to add with the main RX frequency automatically "ctrl-enter"
>
> I would like to be able to add to the band map from the Sub receiver manual
> frequency input.
> Any ideas?

As far as I know, this feature is not supported.  Even if it were added,
what key combination would you suggest to do it?  Alt-Enter?  No, that's
already used for Partner Mode.

The only suggestion I have is to press the "Swap Main / Sub Rx" button on
the radio, then press Ctrl-Enter, then press the swap button again.  You may
need to uncheck "Wipe QSO" and "Populate the band map" in the Bandmap
properties dialog<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Band_Map_properties>to
prevent an automatic and incorrect band map posting when you press the
Swap button, or stay in "CQ mode" rather than "S&P mode".