[WT-support] Multi multi

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Jun 1 23:30:22 CEST 2008

Socket error 10065 means "no route to host" -- which simply means your
computer cannot get to the specified IP address.  Sounds like a Windows
networking configuration error, or a Firewall problem.

Did you check "Enable Ethernet" on the SETUP dialog (Options, Configure
Interfaces), and press the "By Default" button (both of them) on both
computers?

Be sure to follow all the steps defined
here<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Networking>,
but you can use DHCP instead of fixed IP addresses if that's easier for just
two computers.