[WT-support] WT & EZmaster

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jul 29 01:11:58 CEST 2008

K4TD had a similar problem recently, using his microHAM MK2R+ SO2R box.

I think we traced the problem to improper configuration of the DTR (Pin 4) /
RTS (Pin 7) options for some of his COM ports.  E.g., "Stereo Rx" (ST RX)
was programmed on the DSR pin of a Winkey port as shown in the attachment.
It should be set to WinKey "handshaking."

To correct this, press the [*Device-name* default settings] button for every
COM port you are using as shown here:

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Interfaces#Radio_configuration

this will fix the DTR/RTS settings as as well as the other settings.  Also
check your LPT port configuration pins if you are using the LPT for
anything.

If that doesn't fix it, please send a screen shot of your Interface
Configuration window (type SETUP [Enter],  press Ctrl-Alt-Shift-PrintScreen
to Copy to the Windows clipboard, then Paste into an Email or into Windows
Paint).