[WT-support] Fw: registration key

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jul 25 06:11:13 CEST 2008

To get a registration key for a new computer, do not contact the developers.

Go to

http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1870

and enter the information yourself.  It will send the key, via email, to the
address that you used when you first bought Win-Test.  Do you still have
access to that old Email address?  If not, well, then you do need to contact
the developers to have your registration updated with your new email
address.