[WT-support] Merge

I4UFH HRS i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Sat Jul 19 13:54:12 CEST 2008

Hi Danilo,

loose 10m ssb guy ? Ops !! it was too busy with strong pile up !

Well with 3.21 all the files are added non merged, this mean that same QSO
in different files are duplicates non deleted !! So the file is even bigger
!! The files have different
sources, from not networked station, or networked station, merging the
networked logs the final log is even more that 100000 QSO !!

Don't know how to fix it, for now i had extracted all the band/mode QSO in
cabrillo, cuted and paste into a one cabrillo file and reinported in WT,
easy to do but real annoing when there is a merge function that must do the
same task..

Thank's

73 de Fabio I4UFH