[WT-support] REPORTING ERRORS on QSO POINTS WITH my VER 3.21 IARU CONTEST

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jul 15 02:24:12 CEST 2008

2008/7/14 PO <box640 at sympatico.ca>:

>  HI   after spending a lot of time on many logs … and merge found the
> following problem with my version 3.21.
>
> BOB can you Verify this with your set up.
> Found that Ver 3.21    have this BUG on QSO points
>
> (Version 3.20   is OK on this )
>
> 1- QSO with STATION in your own ITU zone must be 1 point
>                               ----WINTEST 3.21   give 3 PTS
> 2- QSO with STATION in your own continent but different ZONE  must be 3
> PTS  ----WINTEST 3.21   give 1 PTS

Type REOPEN and make sure *everything* in the top two lines of the contest
configuration window is correct, including country prefix (VE, not W) as
well as zone sent (Exchange), and ITU Zone, and CQ Zone -- everything
including Grid Locator.

At first I was seeing the same scoring problem when I changed my "ITU Zone"
to 04 but forgot to change the country prefix from W to VE.

Once I did that WT 3.21 scored the points correctly.

If you can't figure it out send me your .WTB file (zipped) and I'll take a
look.