[WT-support] Help No CW on 10 Meters

Rudolf Schwenger rudolf.schwenger at t-online.de
Sun Jul 13 15:14:26 CEST 2008

Hi Bill,

I had the same problem one or two years ago in a fieldday in SSB. Everything worked just perfect, but no SSB on fourty, hi. That instance is so far ago that I forgot how we solved it. I believe the cause was a wrong entry of frequency/mode allocations in the modes file in combination with ticking
the "follow frequency" option.

Anyhow, I keep my fingers crossed that you can quickly solve the problem. You have got the real Guru over there in the States: Joe is doing a fantastic job in supporting the microKEYER variety of products.

vy 73 de Rudolf, DJ3WE