[WT-support] IARU QSY timer?

TMorton cx7tt at 4email.net
Fri Jul 11 18:17:43 CEST 2008

I have WT set up for Multi-op/single xmtr and mixed mode. The rules
state that one must stay on a band and mode for at least 10 minutes...

 From the rules on ARRL website:

4.2. Multi Operator, Single Transmitter, Mixed Mode only
4.2.1. Must remain on a band and mode for at least 10 minutes before
changing bands or modes.

I 'practice' ran some Qs and changed modes and bands. The Timer comes on
with band changes but NOT mode changes within the same band. Is this
something I can change or have I missed something?

Tnx y 73
Tom
CX7TT
CW7T in test