[WT-support] UDP socket #10013 Error

ARC M.Pupin Belgrade yu1exy at eunet.yu
Wed Jul 9 21:44:45 CEST 2008

Hi Dieter,

We had some problem at YU1EXY. Finally I have noticed that this is
related with installation of  UMTS/HSPDA modems on specific computer. It
seems that this installation  took over a range of ports.
I have tried few different ports but without success. As it happened in
the contest I have not time for close look.
Deinstallation of Huawei modem software solved the problem.

Regards,
Zoran, YU1EW