[WT-support] WinTest ADIF output to include DXCC entity and CQ WW zone ?

Eric Scace K3NA eric at k3na.org
Mon Jan 28 03:58:34 CET 2008

Hi Bob --

   These various tools (K5KA, BV, etc) do not produce the statistics in
the level of detail required for managing the expedition.  VK4GL and I
have developed a set of special tools for this purpose, but they do not
do their own callsign analysis... it expects to see the Entity and Zone
info as an input.

   I will look into the writelog command of WinTest.  A CSV file is OK
for the VK4GL tools.  Unfortunately, the expedition holds WinTest
licenses for the logging computers... but they are on a ship right now
and I don't have a license of my own.  So I can't experiment.  I'll have
to ask Carsten to generate an output.

   More on Monday.

-- Eric

Carsten --

   Can you try this "writelog" command and see if we can get the
necessary data in a CSV file?  If so, could you forward that file to
VK4GL and me?  This is very high priority as we have a short time to get
this working properly before departure.  Thanks.

-- Eric