[WT-support] QSL labels

Andrew Hewitt andyphewitt at btopenworld.com
Fri Jan 11 12:07:29 CET 2008

HEAR HEAR NIGEL

73

Andy G3SVD

  _____

From: support-bounces at win-test.com [mailto:support-bounces at win-test.com] On
Behalf Of Nigel G3TXF
Sent: 11 January 2008 09:40
To: support at win-test.com
Subject: Re: [WT-support] QSL labels

Bonne Année!

Even though I am an (over?) enthusiast QSLer, may I suggest that the
Win-Test team do not spend one second on this, but rather continue to focus
on the excellent contesting aspects of Win-Test!

It is so easy to import the Win-Test generated ADIF file into the main
station logging program, from where all QSL generating and printing
activities can be so easily done. The main station log is the place to
manage the QSLing process, not individual (Win-Test) contest logs.

73 - Nigel G3TXF