[WT-support] NAQSOP Problems

Bob Walker N4CU n4cu-2 at s125890533.onlinehome.us
Thu Jan 10 19:12:26 CET 2008

I set up two networked computers for NAQSOP with WinTest as multi op, 2
radios.  STA1 op was "BOB" and STA2 was "TOM".  I put contacts into both
computers.  The contacts showed up on both computers with the correct
station operator's name.  The Cabrillo file for STA1 did not show a station
number and showed all contacts as being made by BOB.  The STA2 file did not
show a station number and showed all contacts as being made by TOM.  I did
not find where I could easily change STA1 from "BOB" to "BILL.  There are
three problems.   Does WinTest not support MO2R for NAQSOP or is there some
set up procedure I am missing?