[WT-support] Mouse activation of CW messages?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Feb 25 01:51:30 CET 2008

If you press [Alt-C], you can program additional CW messages and activate
them by clicking on the adjacent buttons with the mouse.  But the menu
disappears as soon as you press a button, so that's probably not what you
wanted.

Most people just press the function keys or use the DEFINEKEYS command as
explained here<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Tools#Redefine_keyboard_keys>to
program more convenient keys.