[WT-support] Dx Cluster

Andrew O'Brien andrewobrie at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 02:25:23 CET 2008

Thanks Bob.  I have WtDX Telnet configured correctly because I am
getting plenty of spots in the Telnet application.  I configured
127.255.255.255 with port 9871 and application ID = Telnet.  IP
address is the same for both but the test fails , no communication
sent to the cluster or received by Wintest's cluster monitor.

2008/2/23 Bob Wilson, N6TV <n6tv at arrl.net>:
> This is a common problem for new users.
>
> See http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/DX_Cluster/Telnet for the details on how
> to get it working.
>
> Pay particular attention to the "broadcast address" and port number in both
> Win-Test and DXTelnet.  They have to be the same, as shown in the Wiki.
> Then it should start to work.
>
> Note:  spots are automatically "filtered" according to the currently
> selected Bandplan, so you won't see every spot in the announcement window or
> band maps.
>
> 73,
> Bob, N6TV
>

> On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 1:40 PM, Andrew O'Brien <andrewobrie at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > Hello,
> >
> > I am a new Win-test user.  All appears to be working well.  I have not
> > figured out how to get DX Cluster spots to show in the DX Cluster
> > window.  I have successfully connected to a cluster via telnet in
> > Wintest but the spots from the Telnet cluster do not appear in the
> > wintest cluster window  .  How do I accomplish this ?
> >

> > --
> > Andy K3UK
> > www.obriensweb.com
> > (QSL via N2RJ)