[WT-support] win-test MK2R+ DVK Setup

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Feb 12 22:48:20 CET 2008

Hank,

It is a bit confusing, isn't it?

In sum, connect the LPT cable from your computer to your MK2R+, and then
configure the LPT DVK ports as described in Step 8 of this microHAM
document<http://www.microham.com/Downloads/MK2R_WinTest_Setup.pdf>
.

If you don't have an LPT port, try to use the "USB Voice CODEC" device, as
described in Step 9.