[WT-support] Win Keyer Speed Control Issues

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Feb 6 20:31:50 CET 2008

2008/2/6 Tom Taormina <Tom at k5rc.cc>:

>  The box is UNCHECKED in my configuration

I tried that, but ran into the CW speed problem immediately.  Checking the
box (Options, WinKey Configuration, Independent speed between pot and
computer) completely bypasses the problem for now.  Win-Test will display
two speed values in the rate window:  one for the pot, one for Win-Test.
You can match up the values by adjusting the pot, though I like having the
paddles set to send a little slower than Win-Test.