[WT-support] K2A/2 & K2A/4 Contest Stations in CQ160

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sat Feb 2 00:22:54 CET 2008

Hi Marty

Marty Grozinski a écrit :

> We are only getting points for one station, the other is being treated as a
> dupe, which it is not.  How to correct .DAT file to recognize both stations
> (one from NY the other from TN) using the same call?

I don't see the relation with any .DAT file ???

Anyway, I guess you mean you want these two stations to not being
considered as dupes to get the correct score ? If so, modify them as
K2A/K2 and K2A/K4 in your log, export your Cabrillo file, and edit this
exported file to revert to the original callsigns. That should work (not
tested).

In any case, the ARRL robot is supposed to re-score your log.

Eudora error 503: Polite People Say HELO First