[WT-support] ADIF export into other logging programs (DX4WIN)

Dave Sharred g3nkc at md4k.com
Fri Feb 1 16:37:53 CET 2008

Hi

We took part in the CQ160m contest last weekend (MD4K)

I imported my log in the usual way, using the WT ADIF generator, and
importing into DX4WIN in my case.

Problem - the US States are shown correctly in the exchange (received)
field; but not in the state field.

	I see that the ADIF specification defines states; so it possible to
populate this filed in a later release ?
	I don't know if Country is a defined filed ; but this could be a problem -
you need to know it is USA before duplicating or moving the data !

73

Dave

G3NKC