[WT-support] Stew Perry Contest -- important tips

Stefan Pfeiffer stefan at fam-pfeiffer.de
Sun Dec 28 02:42:23 CET 2008

Bob,

Thanks for your valuable help on that topic after being over 10h into
that contest. I nearly got mad trying to figure out why exchange
guessing and call database does not seem to work right. I had to
decide before the test whether to go with N1MM or Win-Test into SP
TBDC, and as i paid for WT, i went with it. Perhaps the other choice
would have been better. But now with your help, it works at least. Do
i get it right that the main focus of development and bug-fixing in WT
is on the big 48h-contests? That could really influence my decision on
what logger to use in the next "smaller" contests. I feel i little bit
disappointed now.

Vy 73 de Stefan, DL1ELY, still enjoying the TBDC...