[WT-support] CW soundproblems!

la7to la7to at online.no
Fri Dec 26 09:50:08 CET 2008

I have just bought me a new notebook, Asus Eee 1000, and can't get any sound  from the computer. The key function is ok and works fine, so I hear sound from my rig. But in many cases it is very helpful to get sound from the computer as well when not keying the rig!
I have checked Bios, and audio is enabled, and of course I have set SOUND on. The computer gives me sound from films, vidoes and music so what is
it have I forgot to check? Anyone out there who have a tip?
LA7TO, Jan