[WT-support] WT and CQWW 160m rule changes

Dave Sharred g3nkc at ultradx.com
Tue Dec 16 22:35:58 CET 2008

Hi all;

We are planning to use WT as usual in the CQWW 160m at the end of January,
and just picked up on the rule changes :

"exchanges for stations outside of the US should be Zone; not country as
previous"

I have certainly V3.22 installed on my PC;  and I noticed that the exchange
guessing is still DXCC prefix, and not zone.

This seems quite a significant rule change; especially since USA /VE will
use their states and provinces instead of DXCC country.

Do the authors intend to make a release nearer the time to cater for this
significant rule change ??

73

Dave
G3NKC  (obo  MD4K)