[WT-support] check multiplier windows problem - THANKS..!!

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Mon Dec 15 18:23:30 CET 2008

Hello Larry,

I apreciate very very much what did you do last night to solve the problem
detected.

You took many hours of sleep to solve it, and this is much apreciated for
us.

I am happy to be a new user of WT, and much more to know the great
support!!...

THANKS!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2009!!!

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W