[WT-support] WT.INI

hank.k8dd hank.k8dd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 15:53:42 CET 2008

With all the talk about initialization strings, maybe in wt.ini ....

I'd like to see wt.ini transportable - not tied to one PC/laptop.  That
way I could set up one PC and take the ini file to the other PC/laptop(s),
copy wt.ini to the rest of the stations and they would all look the same -
for example Field Day.

Seems like this would possible on a major revision change to take the
registration information out of wt.ini and put it in its own file - like
wtr.ini
or something like that.
That would still fulfill the 2 week trial.

73    Hank    K8DD

--
'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their
level then beat you with experience.'    -anon