[WT-support] 3.23 and CW messages

Mario Lorenz ml-wt at vdazone.org
Thu Dec 4 12:24:59 CET 2008

Hi,

> same here, but the on a different machine I can edit the CW-messages.
>
> 73 de Harry, DK2GZ

I have seen this behaviour in the past, too. While not knowing what
exactly causes it, I think it is related to the uprade path.
Re-installing the full win-test (instead of the update) usually solves
the issue...

Mario
--
Mario Lorenz                            Internet:    <ml at vdazone.org>
                                        Ham Radio:   DL5MLO at DB0ERF.#THR.DEU.EU