[WT-support] my problem

hank.k8dd hank.k8dd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 05:04:21 CET 2008

I guess the questions I'd ask:
Are you using the latest version of Win-Test?
How are you keying - parallel or serial port?
Or are you using a Winkeyer?
What operating system - 98, NT, Win2K, XP or Vista?
Do you have virus checkers, spyware/adware programs, etc turned off?

I used ver 3.23 and a Winkeyer2 in CQ WW CW on an old Dell laptop and it
never missed a dit or a dah with a K3 and a Henry *K  amp.

73    Hank    K8DD

2008/12/1 Jaime Vazquez <monvaz2008 at gmail.com>

> This my problem when send the cw with my keyboard with power and without
> power.... *When using CW with WT, it sometimes chokes, I need one
> solution..*
> **
> **
> *att Jaime WP3A*
>
> **
>

> --
> Web Page www.wp3a.com

'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their
level then beat you with experience.'    -anon
-