[WT-support] operators list and @

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Mon Dec 1 23:00:27 CET 2008

Hello,

we did Multi Single and all works awesome with WT, congratulations....,
instead I need to learn to much more about it :)

I add the list of operators when create the log. I forgot to add one, so I
wanted to add him, but when I type LOGIN to select operators, this one added
later not appears to be selected.

Another point, reading the manual:

*	Operators - this operator list will be inserted into the final
Cabrillo log file. It must be a space-delimited list of operator
callsign(s). You may also list the callsign of the host station by placing
an "@" caracter in front of the callsign within the operator list.

 So I did: CX3AL CX7AF CX7CO CX8BBH @CX6VM

but when I type LOGIN appears all fourht operators except CX6VM.

So I don´t know If I need to add twice CX6VM, with and without @, right?

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W