[WT-support] RDA Contest score calculation

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Aug 19 22:49:13 CEST 2008

Hi

Eugene Kuznetsov a écrit :

> One more remark from RDAC rules ( http://www.rdaward.org/rdac1.htm ):
> ===========================
> 9. QSO Points:
> 9.1. Russian stations:
> - QSO with your own country (Russia on your continent) – 1 point;
> - QSO with Russia on another continent - 2 points;
> - QSO with a different country on your continent – 3 points;
> - QSO with a С1 или С2 field entrant - 10 points;
> - QSO with another continent – 5 points.
> 9.2. Non-Russian stations:
> - QSO with Russian station – 10 points (regardless of continent).
> ===========================
>
> Now in Win-Test for Russian stations we have:
> - QSO with your own country (Russia on your continent) – 2 point;
> - QSO with Russia on another continent - 5 points;
> - QSO with a different country on your continent – 3 points;

One more time, the contest organizers changed points credits compared to
last year, with no notification...

Fixed in my dvpt version. The next nightly build should be OK (check
tomorrow morning).

> - QSO with a С1 или С2 field entrant - *not counted at all* (by rules
>   this stations are recommended to use /P identification, but most
> russian /*digit* stations are in C1 and C2 groups)

"Recommended" and "Most" is unfortunately not enough for computers.
Unless these rules become mandatory, all stations will be processed the
usual way. Sorry.