[WT-support] Connecting IC 7700 -RS232

f6ema f6ema at club-internet.fr
Tue Aug 19 07:33:53 CEST 2008

Larry,

Yes it is my wish and it was the case for the K3 used last week-end during a
contest : you put directly the rs 232 cable , to his own rs232 interface ,
and it works fine.
Unfortunately , it is different for the ic7700 and others tx  and I have to
drive it by a classic isolated interface.

Thanks again for information

73 Christian F6EMA