[WT-support] QTC in WAE

Thorsten - DJ6ET dj6et at df0cg.de
Mon Aug 11 21:55:53 CEST 2008

Hello Nick,

please take a look in a WAE log in STF-Format(DARC)....that looks quite
different versus cabrillo, but you don?t have to look at the log-format to
find the answer! A lot of contests are many years older than our known
log-formats like Cabrillo or STF.

That?s the wrong way, I think!

vy 73 de Thorsten - DJ6ET

P.S.: To build STF-Format use for example LM4-Sfotware:
http://www.contestsoftware.com