[WT-support] Keyboard usage

Nick J. Sinanis F5VIH/SV3SJ f5vih at free.fr
Mon Aug 11 21:23:39 CEST 2008

Georgek5kg at aol.com wrote:
> Ed, it has been my understanding that many EU stations record the QTCs
> and, therefore, can take them at a high speed.
Recording might be useful to crosscheck a doubt - but I didn't know that
are people out there that will relisten the full contest to take the
qtcs in leisure :-)

qtc's in eu-side is *the* contesting adrenaline, believe me :-) Try some
as from ua9clb (but not only) as the way to wake up after the four hour
brake as mono-op, only to find out that when when you try to validate
the series, wintest protests that you've typed everything in one field
:-)))))

73's Nick