[WT-support] QTCs "in stock" needed

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Aug 11 19:30:41 CEST 2008

2008/8/11 Andrew O'Brien <andrewobrie at gmail.com>

> I found a similar issue when quickly responding to a CQ and sending my
> exchange, only to find that the PREVIOUS serial number was sent because I
> had not yet entered the callsign of the station I was responding to.

This works as intended.  Often one needs to resend the serial number to a
station that has already been logged, so when the callsign field is blank,
the *prior* serial number is sent (always).  If you want to send the current
serial number, type at least one character, any character, in the callsign
field before pressing the message key.