[WT-support] WAE QTC?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Aug 10 03:19:18 CEST 2008

On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 4:17 PM, Laurent HAAS - F6FVY <f6fvy at free.fr> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Bob Wilson, N6TV a écrit :
>
> > Yes, this is a known bug that was reported about 8 months ago:
> >
> > http://flyspray.win-test.com/?do=details&id=179
> > <http://flyspray.win-test.com/?do=details&id=179>
> >
> > Still not fixed.
>
> Actually, it is not a bug. The Ctrl-Up and Ctrl-Down arrow always
> followed the freq order, and the documentation says so :
>
> http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Keys
>
> It is just a limitation that could be improved someday... ;-)

Well, so far at least three people have already mentioned that these keys
don't work intuitively, so I hope a fix for this strange behavior moves "up"
the priority list.  When you have the Band Map/List View displayed in a
useful order such as "most recent spot first" or "multipliers first", it
doesn't make much sense for the arrow keys to select spots in apparent
random order, even if this behavior is documented.