[WT-support] WTDXTelnet sending only LF but CR needed

torsten.p at gmx.de torsten.p at gmx.de
Tue Apr 29 10:10:21 CEST 2008

Dear Daniel,

thank you for this idea, but this doesn't help.

During contest we operate a own Telnet-Server. With it we can connect to DXCluster through Packet Radio. This is very usefull at Outside Shacks without Internet or if Internet fails. The software is TNN (TheNetNode), because it is the only windows-program that provides a Telnet-Server. Other programs like Xnet only provide it in the Linux-version.

To remember: the problem is not our Telnet-Server, the problem is inside Wintest. All other tools we used worked fine, e.g. Windows-Telnet-Client, N1MM-Logger or WPP.

Does anybody can provide a better soltuion?

Torsten DK3WC

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 19:15:01 +0000 (GMT)
> Von: Daniel Fourlas <sv1jcz at yahoo.de>
> An: torsten.p at gmx.de
> Betreff: AW: [WT-support] WTDXTelnet sending only LF but CR needed

> Welches DX cluster benutzt du? versuche mal db0sue-7

Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free