[WT-support] networked laptops

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Apr 15 01:22:34 CEST 2008

If you bring your computers to the radio club, or use the radio club
callsign at your home station, no problem.  According to the Win-Test
Frequently Asked Questions
(FAQ)<http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1690>
:

*I am personally owning a Win-Test licence. Can I install Win-Test using my
key codes on the computer of my local radio club ?*

*No. You can bring your own computer (laptop) if you wish to operate from
the radio club, even using the radio club's callsign, but you cannot install
Win-Test on a computer belonging to the radio club, using your personal
Win-Test account (license). To install Win-Test on the (or one of the)
computer(s) of the radio club, this one should have it's own license.*