[WT-support] Some bugs noted during SAC

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Mon Sep 24 19:44:39 CEST 2007

Hi all.

Used WT during SAC CW & SSB and here´s some notes I made. All of these things
do appear with EZMaster and MK2R+.

- If I´m using WT generated CW (DRT/RTS, not with WK), the rhythm is
quite badly mixed.
This does not appear with WK.

- Using WT with WK varies the CW speed. If I do not activate
"Independent speed between
pot and computer" from WK setup, WT takes the "mechanical" speed of pot at the
beginning of the message and at some point speed changes back to WT
value. If you do
activate "Independent speed between pot and computer", speed is set
correctly. You can
produce this error by turning CW speed to maximum from WK pot and then changing
speed to i.e. 25 WPM with ALT-V from WT.

- Some variables are not working on SSB when programed to
SO2R advanced setup. I´d notice that at least $CR is not working on SSB.
Unfortunately I didn´t had time to test other variables.

73 de Toni, OH2UA