[WT-support] MMTTY close down?

Hamad 9K2HN 9k2hn at 9k2hn.com
Sun Sep 23 14:11:57 CEST 2007

Hi,

   I have gone to the second option directly, I installed WT Ver  3.3.5 and
it worked just fine (receiving and transmitting), then came to my mind let
me install the latest version again and see, and for my surprise it worked!!
it look like that there was a file was over written by one of the later
update (after 3.3.5) which caused the problem. for now it is working for
more than 10 minutes.

Thank you

de 9k2hn
Hamad