[WT-support] MMTTY close down?

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sat Sep 22 08:29:39 CEST 2007

Hello Hamad,

>   I know that this problem have been reported before but after searching
> the mailing list archive i didn't find any good solution for it, after
> starting WT 3.16 the MMTTY window start for 9 seconds and it close down
> by it self, BTW MMTTY works well as stand alone and also through DX4Win.
> and i have worked with it last year in CQWW RTTY with WT.
>
> any solution for this know bug?

Yes, a such problem has already been reported in the past. Actually,
when MMTTY is started by an external application, it closes itself
automatically after ~10s if no communication is established with that
external program.

When reported the first time, the problem was in WT where I introduced a
bug in by mistake. As far as I know, this bug never came again.

I have tested here with v 3.16.0, and for me it works.

Did you try to reboot your computer?

Olivier / f5mzn