[WT-support] Runner & Support

I4UFH HRS i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Sun Sep 9 00:47:56 CEST 2007

After some test with the support function, 2 radios on 40m listen up and iso
freq, we had to figure out that a SYNC command between the runner and the
related support station could be a useful option.

Simply keep synched in freq/mode the runner and related supports allow to
free the support radio to folloe the runner mode/freq change, ut only a one
direction sync leaving at the supporter the capability to free qsy on other
freq without interfere with the runner freq/mode. A simply click could sync
the supporter radio to the runner radio, and id the runner radio change
freq/mode the supporter radio immediatly resync ..

I Think it can be done easy, the romote commands can do it but not in east
way ....

73 de Fabio I4UFH